Sacred Heart Catholic School is a ministry of Sacred Heart Catholic Church. SHCS’s philosophy of education challenges students to develop their talents to their potential and to exercise personal responsibility for their actions. SHCS supports the parents as the primary educators in the spiritual/moral formation of their child. SHCS strives to build on past accomplishments and to implement the best educational programs within a safe, orderly, and culturally enriched environment. SHCS respects and celebrates the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
Sacred Heart Catholic School’s mission is to empower our students to pursue and achieve academic excellence and personal responsibility as authentic witnesses for Jesus Christ.
Sacred Heart Catholic School’s goals are to:
- Develop students who take responsibility for their continued learning.
- Instill respect and reverence for all life from conception to natural death.
- Encourage participation in the sacramental life of the Church.
- Instill in students a commitment to peace and justice.
- Encourage students to take personal responsibility for their actions.
- Motivate students to develop to their full potential.
- Develop a partnership between home and school.
- Promote service to the community.
- Promote religious vocations.
- Develop the understanding and practice of stewardship of time, talent, and treasure.